Well Kelly and I will taking a trek east to visit my grandparents and then on to visit his sister's family! It's going to be a long trip that's for sure! We're driving straight through to Florence and then will head to
Tennessee from there! We're looking forward to the family time and surely the drive time will be bonding for Kelly, Kali, and I! Kelly thinks I'm cruel for getting a
seat belt harness for Kali but after we hit the deer on our way to Iowa and Kali was on my lap I said I wouldn't do it again! She rides in the car all the time around town but on long trips she wants to sit up front with me. Not only is that tiring but unsafe for her and us! We'll see how she does! So I'm in the midst of planning my packing and making my lists of things to do. I like to be prepared. Again Kelly thinks I'm crazy since he'd pack in 30 minutes before he left. But with a dog and a long trip I like to have my bases covered!! So pray for us and we'll have plenty of pics to post when we return!! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment