Well I was informed by a friend yesterday that I haven’t been keeping up with my blog so here is an update!
We had a wonderful Christmas season and enjoyed having all my mom’s side in! And we got exciting news that my uncle and his girl friend Roxanne are engaged. We have a funny video from Christmas that we’ll post as soon as I figure out how! I think everyone will get a kick out of it! We had a great time with dirty santa (of course mom and dad provided all the presents so they had an unfair advantage!) The hit of the game were 4 marshmallow shooters. I got to hold Kali for the next 30 minutes while the battle ensued! It was pretty funny, they are still finding marshmallows I'm sure. We got to attend a Christmas eve service with our Aunt Sue and Uncle Leroy and with 2000 others! What a large group of people were gathered for the season of thanksgiving! Kelly and I avoided the after Christmas shopping this year since we didn’t “need” anymore trees. Kelly decided last year that I was cut off from purchasing any more Christmas trees! How can anyone have too many?!! I loved my 3, but taking them down was just not as fun this year with no nieces and nephews to help!
The new year has begun and Kelly and I are in for a busy year with 5 classes in our masters amongst other things! Home groups will be opening up soon to the congregation after we’ve completed the pilot in February so that is super exciting. That is about all the news for now! I will have another update for everyone in a couples weeks (if I’m not lazy!!) Hope everyone is having a great start to the year. Love you guys!
Photo Book
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment