Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanksgiving went great! Kelly and I loved having everyone and even in spite of my OCD tendencies things went really well! Thanks to all who attended and made the day/weekend special for us!

Well we have had a really busy last few weeks getting ready for finals, finishing projects, and preparing for the wedding trip! I have finally figured out my toast and have almost completed the goodie bags for guests. Now all that is left is packing up the vehicle and heading out! We are excited to see everyone and are ready for the holidays! Kelly and I only have 2 days left to work this year! That is a comforting thought! We are needing a break away from the norm! I haven’t been able to get out my usual Christmas Cards so they will most likely be new years cards instead! Sorry for the delay! We love you all and want to wish you the merriest of Christmas seasons this year!

Love,
Kelly, Cristi, and Kali

No comments: