Well I’ve had my menu planned for 2 weeks, have given out food assignments, and have done the preliminary shopping (everything non-perishable) for Thanksgiving Day! This weekend will be house prep time! We’re really excited about having everyone, but you know me and planning! Ask me how many lists I have made and if I have a minute by minute time schedule for the two days prior to Thanksgiving and I’d say “Are you crazy I’d never leave home without it!” OCD maybe? Absolutely… but at least I get things accomplished! I’m different from many in our family with my attention to detail and need to have everything in order. And what about when she has kids you say? Well, I’ve resigned myself to the fact that my world will be turned upside down, but until then planning and scheduling is the only way I stay sane in our full life of church, work, and terrible school! Good thing God gave me my husband who is easy going and completely understands and appreciates my OCDness! Believe it or not he’s helped me to sometimes let go of the details and schedules in our 2.5 years together! But nevertheless when it comes to large gatherings I like to be prepared! It’s no time for slouching! So I’m planning the tablescapes, the seating arrangements, the turkey and gravy, homemade rolls, homemade soup, veggies, etc.! In the middle of everything, Kelly and I had a paper due this week and have a major project due (not currently started) and a scary 110 minute final to take before the 2nd week in December! Ah!!! We are going to need your prayers to close out the year strong in school!
Well that is all I have for now, but I hope everyone has as exciting and wonderful a Thanksgiving as the Killian/Sterling/Anderson Families do!!! Kelly and I want everyone to know how thankful we are for all our friends and family! We will be thanking and praising God for his gift of everyone in our lives this Turkey Day! Love you guys!
Well that is all I have for now, but I hope everyone has as exciting and wonderful a Thanksgiving as the Killian/Sterling/Anderson Families do!!! Kelly and I want everyone to know how thankful we are for all our friends and family! We will be thanking and praising God for his gift of everyone in our lives this Turkey Day! Love you guys!


1 comment:
I hope that all of the planning made your Thanksgiving one to remember! Now it's time for all of the fun Christmas decor!
Post a Comment