Well we are nearing the final stretch till Tricia and Jesse's wedding. So this weekend was the wedding shower. Tricia and Jesse arrived around dinner time in Yukon on Saturday. We got to hang out and talk with the whole family. The shower was on Sunday at 2pm. Pattie did an excellent job decorating (she's so creative) and the turn out was amazing. So many people came to wish them well. Tricia's lived in Arkansas full time since 2002 so Mom and I were shocked at how many people came! The got a lot of really cool gifts so many in fact they filled their jeep! Hopefully it will help them start their new life together on December 20th!

I sent them home with the thank you notes and goodie bags for their traveling guests! Below are a few pics from those! They took a while so humor me with your compliments! lol. Anyway I hope it helped relieve some stress off Trish! You'll have to come to the wedding to find out what's in them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment