Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Banff, Canada

So the next morning Kelly dropped me off at the airport around 4:30am to catch my flight to Banff! I was due to present to a group of about 100 engineers around 3:30pm Mountain time. Upon arrival I was greeted by a couple GE employees would transported me to Banff from Calgary. I presented within about 45 minutes of my arrival and attended the seminar the remainder of my stay. Wednesday a group went on the Gondola near our hotel and took a few pictures. Then we headed to Lake Louise, the most beautiful lake I've ever seen. Here are some pics.

View by our hotel!

From the top of the Gondola

Lake Louise. It was honestly that blue!

The glacier

Lake Louise

While it's been fun I really miss Kelly and can't wait to leave tomorrow for Oklahoma!

No comments: