Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our life for the last couple weeks!

What a crazy 2 weeks it's been! We feel like it's flown by and still not enough accomplished. We've been happy, sad, disappointed, mad, a whirlwind of emotion. We are currently trying to maintain our Home Group and ensure it's stability (it has proven difficult) and are working on Mirror Ministry. We've had less than perfect grades in our Masters classes and not due to lack of effort. Tricky law tests stink!
We have rearranged our house moving my scrapbooking room and office to the upstairs walkin. Finally my own space! Kelly and I worked to build a special desk for the room. It is still in the works but is look great! Kelly and I both received commendations and appreciation for our work at the office. That was exciting!
3 Home Groups got together this last Sunday and did a pounding for a new couple in our church needing financial assistance. What a turn out! It took multiple vehicles to take all the essentials and food to their house! God was truly at work!
Sorry no pictures I believe the camera is lost forever! I left it in a house full of 4 boys and it is nowhere to be found now. (Probably in a toilet somewhere or buried in the backyard!) Oh well apparently I wasn't meant to have one. I was pretty upset as I love to take pictures of our life as it happens! So we'll have to fork over the money for a new one soon. We were just waiting to see if the other turned up some how.
We are headed to a Husker game soon and are really in need of a break away from life as usual! Also, we are currently making some big decisions in our life and could use everyone's prayers that we fulfill God's will in those decisions.
Make God your Priority!
Love,
Kelly and Cristi

No comments: